Road Rage: The Mighty Rule Breakers!

Most of the times while driving, I amuse myself by coming up with way cooler replies than the ugly face I made topped with the deadly stare directed towards the people who think it's my fault that they are unaware of the spoken as well as unspoken rules of the road. For me, road rage takes over and wears out in moments but sometimes, it just ruins the whole day thanks to the following: 

Source: blog.toyotabharat.com 


Source: media.ford.com






27 Things That Will Give Literally Anyone Road Rage
Source: onegif.com



Source: memecrunch.com



i HATE it when this happens!:
Source: pinterest.com



Source: pinterest.com



Source: giphy.com




Source: zipmeme.com





Source: giphy.com

At the time that such things happen, all I can do is make a face while the dark words take a shape in my head and the moment passes without my being able to say anything. And I find myself being thankful that I couldn't say what I could have said because there are already a lot of things to burden my head with. No thanks to all these extra toppings! 

I don't have a problem with idiots... I have a problem with them having drivers licenses!:
Source: pinterest.com


Have you had any such experience? Share them in the comment box and let me know how you deal with them! :)

Until next time,
Be kind to one another, and especially to those who hurl abuses towards you for they are already damned by their own actions, no need to make your contribution. 
Bye Bye! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,