IndiBlogger Launches IndiPR.com - A self-learning engine that automatically targets the right publishers
Thousands of businesses, products and services are launched every day across the world. When these products go live, a Press Release (like the one you’re currently reading) is usually the first order of business. Businesses of various sizes, including start-ups, can now have their Press Releases published by relevant influencers in less than 72 hours.
With the world swarming with new startups emerging every other day, influencer marketing has become an essential tool to get noticed by the target audience. While the established businesses have a standard channel setup to follow, they too, in order to reach a wider audience have resorted to influencer marketing.
How IndiPR works:
- IndiPR.com was built to make it extremely simple for a business to get their Press Releases published by top bloggers.
- All a business has to do is upload their Press Release and the ‘Automated Influencer Targeting Engine’, or ‘AITE’ for short.
- AITE proceeds to accept applications and automatically shortlists bloggers based on various factors including internal ratings and rankings.
- Once shortlisted, the influencers do their research and publish their articles.
- The whole procedure is completed within 72 hours of submitting of the release to IndiPR by the business.
One of the main issues that most marketers face when working with influencers is the cumbersome process associated with identifying and targeting each Influencer.
IndiPR.com assists digital marketers with a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Content marketing,
- Generating awareness and
- Gaining much-needed conversations around the product, driven by internet users on influencer platforms like blogs.
In the future, IndiPR.com will carry more than just Press Releases. Influencers will be able to get:
- Creative assignments (Paid/Unpaid),
- Invitations to attend the trendiest launch events and
- The latest news on the planet before the world wakes up to it.
Here's what the minds behind IndiPR have to say:
Anoop Johnson, Co-founder & Director of Marketing at IndiBlogger, adds, “With a starting budget of just USD 150, a business of any size will be able to get their press releases published by influential bloggers with a few clicks.”
, Co-founder & Business Head at IndiBlogger
says, “The amount of time that people spend in trying to identify and contact influencers is huge. With IndiPR.com, you don't have to worry about any of this as the system just needs your Press Release. The rest is history!”Renie Ravin, the Founder, and CEO of IndiBlogger
says, “We believe that this system will help Influencers with fresh and new content on their site every day. In a way, you could be writing about the next Google without even realising its immense potential.”
Phone - +91-9900-001655 or 0124-4891498
Labels: India, Indiblogger, IndiPR, Influencer Marketing, Influencers, Marketing, News, PressRelease, Socialmediamarketing, World