With more than half of the world celebrating, I bring you the season's greetings folks,
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! Sending you all bundles of love and joy, for Christmas is the season of giving and I take absolute pleasure in doing the same.
This is not just another Christmas wish you receive, it's different, and here's why:
I have partnered with the brand I trust with home furnishings in my house, House This!
and my Mother concurs, to bring for you a contest that'll help you enhance your Christmas cheer and welcome the New Year with a lot more joy!
House This! understands that your home deserves the best and brings you something unique and defining. Be it gifting or otherwise, House This! provides an excellent collection of home furnishings from bed linen to curtains and floor mats.
Saving you some holiday shopping, I bring for you a contest through which you can win a hamper worth INR 1000/ USD 15.12 from Jabong's House This! just by answering a few questions!
About the Brand - House This!:
House This brings together years of experience in the manufacture of home fashions and a young and innovative design team to curate the most fashionable products for home.
House This aims to take India's rich handicrafts and textile traditions to people the world over with its enriching portfolio comprising of bed linen bath table and kitchen linen. Focusing on innovative designs that are aesthetic and functional; designs that cater to many different segments while having a unique identity House This has become the preferred choice in the realm of quality home furnishings. House This creates products that reflect the nuances and quirks of every individual's persona products that have been inspired by real human emotions and hence feel like extensions of an individual. House This! has something for everyone right from the investment banker to the artist.
Below is a set of questions that you have to answer and I urge you to answer them in the most creative manner:
- 1. The Story of your life in 5 words.
- 2. If you could wake up in a celebrity's body for one day, who would that be?
- 3. Would you rather have 10 years of excellent health or 30 years of average health?
- 4. If given a chance, which is the one event/war you would want to visit that happened in the past?
- 5. What is it that keeps you from accepting happiness fast and deserting sorrows faster?
And finally, the cliché:
- 6. If you were the President of your country, what would be the first thing you'd do?
- Answer all the questions in the comment box below. The winner will be chosen on the basis of the most creative answers.
- Do Not Copy!
- The Contest ends on 31st December 2015 11:59 p.m.
- Results will be declared on the first day of the next year. Haha, being dramatic, 1st January 2016.
- Share this contest on at least one of your social handles be it Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, whichever.
- The contest is open to all, no geographical constraints.
Keep checking this space, I plan to bring out a bonus!
Could be an Amazon voucher!
I know that you all must he waiting with bated breath to see the results. Unfortunately, the answers you guys wrote are beyond awesome to rule out the winners. Hence, it'll take until tomorrow afternoon to declare the names of the lucky ones.
Please bear with me. Happy New Year to you all!
The wait is over and the results are here:
Jabong Gift Hamper: Karishma Maheshwari
Amazon Voucher worth INR 500: Alana Mautone
Surprise gift: Maniparna Sengupta MajumderPlease write to me through the contact form with your contact details and residential address to receive the prizes within 48 hours after which the prize will be transferred to the next best answer!
Congratulations to all the winners!
Many such contests
I hope this uplifts your holiday spirit and urges you to read my blog more often! (Yes, I just did that! :D) Put your creative cap on. I look forward to reading your answers!
I had a wonderful Christmas and would love to know how you celebrated it!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ahead.
Happy Holidays! :)
Be kind to one another!
Labels: Christmas, Christmas Contest, Christmas Gifting, Contest, ContestAlert, December, Gifting, Happy New Year, House This, Jabong, Life, Lifestyle, Philosophy Of Everyday Life, Seasons Greetings