We all have life goals. We have a vision of the life we will be living in the future.
How will things be and how we will manage them all has been noted down. Amidst all the responsibilities you are hoping to fulfil in the future, there is a list of some things that you've always wanted to do without worrying about any constraint that might hold you back. Some things that when you come to know about them, you speak in your head, "Gosh this is so exciting! I'm going to do this one day!"
When asked about my bucket list if I could live Befikar Umar Bhar, this was my answer -
1. Travel Alone - Almost every individual dreams of travelling the world someday, even I do and I probably will but my bucket list holds things that I don't think I might be able to do with all the worldly ties knotted to my life. Travelling alone to a strange land with a backpack and a map in hand!
That's what I dream of. Exploring the greens of faraway lands... Exciting!
2. Build a Library - I am a Bibliophile. As much as I love reading books, I enjoy hoarding them equally! Seeing new books makes me wonder what all mysteries they encompass. It's even more exciting to see the old books and relive the memories, the teachings, and the pleasure of reading them. Whenever I rearrange my books that take away a whole block of my cupboard, I take time out to read one of the old gems that I own, be it Famous Five or Jane Austen! :D I own a good number of them, almost 270. *Glittery Eyed*
3. Own a Horse - Horses fascinate me since childhood. All those stories, when the prince comes along riding a white horse or the cartoons, made me fall in love with this heavenly animal. Also, my love for history got me closure to this species as you must know, everybody rode a horse! I want to own one and go for loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng rides.
4. Write an International Bestseller - Writing is my passion. I don't know if I'd ever be able to write a bestseller, but I'm sure I will write a book. I don't know how my journey as a writer started, but I do know where it should go. I want my book to be read by an international audience and that's when I'll be satisfied being a writer! :)
5. Be a Violinist - I learned how to play a violin in the summer vacations of Grade 12 for a month. My studies restricted me from continuing my classes after the vacations. Ever since that day I have been hoping to join a class once again, but it never works out! Sometimes there are no violin classes and sometimes there is no time for a class to join! Maybe someday I'll play this beauty again.
What are the 5 things YOU would do if YOU could be #BefikarUmarBhar?
"Live The Life You Have Always Dreamed Of!
Everyone has their own share of hopes, dreams and aspirations that drive them to pursue their goals. Imagine a life without any constraints, nothing to hold you back. Share the top 5 things on your Bucket List that you would do if you were #BefikarUmarBhar"